Shipping & Returns
How does my order ship?
We offer a variety of shipping options with UPS. We offer Ground, Two-Day, or Next Day. Depending on delivery location, average orders take between three (3) - and six (6) business days with UPS Ground delivery. Please note that UPS does not deliver to PO boxes.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we will ship internationally. All shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Can I use my own UPS shipping account?
Yes! Just enter your account number in the shipping preferences when prompted during checkout.
Why doesn’t the shipping charge show up on my order confirmation email?
We strive to make your purchase as affordable as possible. Because of the varying weight and size of our merchandise, shipping cost isn’t calculated until after your order is shipped. Actual shipping charges are then applied.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
Because we offer only the highest-quality products to educate the industry, we are confident that you will be very satisfied with the items you purchase from the SWR Institute Store. However, we understand that sometimes want or need to return something that you have bought. Our aim is to make returns simple and hassle-free. Our return policy is outlined below:
Returns and Damaged Items
All damages, shortages or errors must be reported within five (5) business days of receipt of package. Please have your invoice ready when you call.
- If you wish to make an exchange, you must do so within 14 days for a credit via original payment method or product exchange. The items must be in new condition, free of damage, and in original packing materials.
- We strongly recommend you insure the package and retain your receipt of shipment.
- Please call Customer Service within five (5) days of receipt of receiving the damaged item at 816.472.7974.
- Provide a description of the damage. If the damage occurred before it was shipped to you, we will process a replacement item immediately. We are not responsible for damages during shipping or receiving.
Shortages and Mistakes:
- Call the SWR Institute at 816.472.7974. We will process an exchange or replacement as required.
- Shipping and handling charges on refused shipments are the responsibility of the customer. All exchanges and replacements will be sent via the original shipping method.
For questions regarding items, order status, returns, and exchanges of items from the SWR Institute Store, please contact the SWR Institute by phone 816.472.7974 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.