What information do we collect?
SWR Institute collects information about you when you make a purchase from our store or fill out a form. When ordering, you will be asked to provide information that includes, but not limited to: name, company, email address, mailing address, billing address, and phone number. SWR Institute may also ask for this information if you choose to participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion or giveaway.
SWR Institute considers information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, and other data that is linked to such information, to be personal information.
With sales transactions, SWR Institute collects payment information including credit/debit card information. In addition, SWR Institute collects transactional information related to your purchase (i.e., what you bought, the price you paid, the payment method you used, any discounts received).
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information SWR Institute collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our customer service
- Your information provided helps SWR Institute to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates about your order, the contents of your order, and other information pertaining to the SWR Institute.
How do we protect your information?
SWR Institute will not sell or disclose to third parties any information collected for the orders without the user’s consent. If SWR Institute retains agents, contractors or companies to perform services on its behalf, SWR Institute will ensure that the company is made aware of the security practices and takes reasonable precautions to protect any transferred information.
SWR Institute does collect small text files called "cookies” or any other types of information remembered from each visit to the Web site.
SWR Institute does implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
This policy was last modified on 01/31/2013
400 Admiral Boulevard
Kansas City, MO 64106